Nwes is an official delivery partner of The Start Up Loans Company, a Government-backed initiative delivering Start Up Loans across the East of England and Lincolnshire.
Alongside training and advice, Nwes can help you secure finance through The Start Up Loans programme, offering a wide range of benefits to you and your business. Helping you to develop a business plan and submitting this to an independent panel, a decision will be made and once confirmed you will receive a low-cost unsecured loan, business mentoring and a range of business support products.
Who can apply?
- Anyone over the age of 18
- Individuals setting up in business or who have been trading for less than 24 months
- Individuals based in England who are eligible to work
- Borrow up to £25,000
- Fixed interest rate of 6% (Typical APR 6.2%)
- No loan arrangement fee
- The maximum term of any loan is 5 years although the cashflow will dictate the term of loan and you will pay a fixed rate of interest
- Identification, address verification and credit check required
Fantastic Business Offers
The Start Up Loans Company have secured some fantastic business offers, exclusive to Start Up Loan recipients. These provide discounts on a number of business products and services and equip an entrepreneur with many of the tools needed to launch a successful start-up. Visit the Start Up Loans website to find out about these exclusive offers and see how they could benefit your business.
How to apply or find out more
Speak to the Nwes administration team on 0845 6099 991 or get in touch via our contact page here
Please note, a Start Up Loan is a personal loan for business purposes. The Start Up Loans Company can only lend to applicants who are 18 years or older at the time of their application. Individuals can only receive one loan, however more than one partner in a business can be eligible to apply for a Start Up Loan.