Nwes is an official delivery partner of The Start Up Loans Company, a Government-backed initiative delivering Start Up Loans across the East of England, London and East Midlands.
Alongside training and advice, Nwes can help you secure finance through The Start Up Loans programme, offering a wide range of benefits to you and your business. Helping you to develop a business plan and submitting this to an independent panel, a decision will be made and once confirmed you will receive a low-cost unsecured loan, business mentoring and a range of business support products.
Who can apply?
- Anyone over the age of 18
- Individuals setting up in business or who have been trading for less than 24 months
- Individuals based in England who are eligible to work
- Borrow up to £25,000
- Fixed interest rate of 6% (Typical APR 6.2%)
- No loan arrangement fee
- The maximum term of any loan is 5 years although the cashflow will dictate the term of loan and you will pay a fixed rate of interest
- Identification, address verification and credit check required
Click below to be re-directed to the Nwes page on the Start Up Loans website, where you can start your application by clicking the ‘apply for funding’ button.