Nwes is an official Delivery Partner for the Start Up Loans scheme across East of England, East Midlands and London.
Our team here at Nwes will guide you through the application, making it as quick and easy as possible so the money is in your bank account when you need it. We’ll check that you’re eligible and provide advice and support to assist you creating a business plan and realistic cashflow forecast. We’ll match you with a business adviser, and help you to use the Start Up Loans templates to make this process easy.
We offer all applicants our two day First Steps to Start Up Virtual Workshops whereby you can work alongside our fantastic trainers and network with other entrepreneurs whilst producing your business plan and cashflow.
Who can apply?
- Anyone over the age of 18
- You’re starting a new business or have been trading for up to 24 months
- You are a current UK Resident and have the right to work in the UK
- Your business will be based in the UK
If you are in a business partnership, buying an existing business or starting a franchise, you are able to apply for a Start Up Loan if you fit the criteria above.
- Borrow between £500 – £25000 (The average loan is £7000)
- Fixed interest rate of 6%
- Free Application Support
- 1 – 5 year repayment term
- Post loan support and access to Mentoring
Click below to be re-directed to the Nwes page on the Start Up Loans website, where you can start your application by clicking the ‘apply for funding’ button.