Pricing & Money Management Workshop
- Whitechapel Enterprise Hub
206 Whitechapel Road
- 2nd March, 2020
Everyone says you need social media for your business. But how do you know which channels will work for you and actually help you drive growth?
Everyone says you need social media for your business. But how do you know which channels will work for you and actually help you drive growth? In this interactive session you will learn:
– what are the key social media channels and how to select the best ones for your business
– how to create amazing social media content that will connect and delight your audience
– how to use social channels to raise awareness of your business and build deep relationships with your customers
– how to use paid social media – an introduction to social media advertising, when and how to use it
– tools and tips for finding the time to manage social media effectively
– how to review and analyse the performance of your social media marketing
You will leave the workshop with a host of practical information and tools to start using social media to grow your business.
About the facilitator:
Sophie Paton is the business director at Make Happy. She is a CIM-qualified marketeer, specialising in commercial marketing strategy. Sophie is also a highly skilled copywriter and editor, both internal and external.
She creates innovative marketing campaigns for clients which harness the power of online and offline channels to build communities and drive brand awareness. She has worked for clients such as Barclays and Glasgow International Festival.
This workshop is only available to businesses that have been trading for less than 2 years and participants must be residents or run a business in the London Boroughs of Hackney, Newham and Tower Hamlets
Click here to register for the workshop