Guidance through your first and most important steps in starting a business.
In this workshop, Nwes can guide you through your first and most important steps in starting a business.
Our experienced trainer will guide you through:
– How to assess business viability
– Market research
– Calculating your start-up costs and personal “survival” budget
– How to structure a professional business plan
– Types of business structure
– Business names and legal considerations
– Registering with HMRC
– Start-up finance and tips on how to secure it
Please note, this is a popular workshop and spaces are limited – book your free place today by calling 0845 6099 991 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org