It’s an exciting time for Nwes, as the company continues its expansion into London with new centre Wood Green Works in Haringey.
Set to open in mid-March, the centre will offer 13,000 sq ft of office space, which will host a range of different workspace options, alongside Nwes’ signature business support.
Wood Green Works is being carefully designed to offer:
- Coworking – fixed desk / membership
- Meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Office space – various sizes
- Access to business finance – loans and grants
- Access to free business advice through the Nwes Business Advisor team
- Access to Nwes events and workshops
Currently Nwes manages five centres in London, all with their unique appeals and access to business support and advice. These include:
- Chrisp Street Exchange, Poplar
- Dek Ladywell, Lewisham
- Dek Catford, Lewisham
- Dek Deptford, Lewisham
- Whitechapel, Tower Hamlets
For more information and to register your interest, click below to view the latest Wood Green Works web page.