Our mission is to help you start and develop your business in London. We aim to provide you with a service that meets or exceeds your expectations, and one that is focused on your needs.
When using our services you can expect:
- To be treated fairly, courteously and with efficiency
- To be booked onto our services in a timely manner, and be advised, where possible, of any changes prior to commencement of any such arrangements
- To have any queries dealt with effectively, in a business-like manner, and with the appropriate information supplied
- Help with your problems or issues so that you can take informed decisions
- That the advice and guidance we provide meets agreed timescales, is independent, up to date, accurate, impartial, suitable and takes account of your individual circumstances
- That the loans we provide are marketed and offered with clear information and that you will be kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale
- That the loans we provide will perform as you have been led to expect
- To be treated with equal consideration irrespective of your race, gender, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, age, political/religious beliefs or criminal record
- That whatever you tell us which is of a confidential nature will not be divulged to anyone outside London Small Business Centre without your permission
- To be consulted on our services and quality of delivery
- Any complaint that you may have regarding our services to be properly dealt with by our quality procedures
- That if we are unable to help you we will try to direct you to a source of help that can deal directly with your need
In the unlikely event you have any complaint with our services write to: Enterprise Support, Nwes, 4b Guildhall Hill, Norwich, NR2 1JH.