Backed by the European Regional Development Fund, the Essex Growth Programme brings an unrivaled package of European Grant Funding to start-ups and growing SMEs across Essex.
Please note, applications for the Essex Growth Programme are still open however with a large percentage of funding already granted, the remaining funding will only be available for a limited time. With new applications being processed on a first come first served basis, if you are considering applying, submit your details as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
Discretionary capital grant-based support is free to apply for within the programme. £20,000 is the maximum monetary amount available and 20% of the asset’s total cost is the maximum percentage available.
For example, if your business needed to invest in a new piece of machinery at a cost of £100,000, the Essex Growth Programme could provide you with up to £20,000 towards it (20%). Likewise, for a £10,000 investment, the programme could provide you with up to £2,000 (20%).
Please note, 20% is the maximum percentage available. At the discretion of the grants panel, and depending on your requirements, the percentage you receive may be lower than 20%.
Increase your productivity and energy efficiency
Helping Essex businesses across a variety of sectors source the capital assets they need to grow, the grant-side of the programme can also be a fantastic way to improve the productivity and energy-efficiency of your business. Previous applicants have used the support of the grant to fund:
- New machinery including Lathes, CNC milling machines and robotics
- New technology including 3D Printers, laser technology and production equipment
- Fixtures and fittings including Mezzanine flooring expansions
- Specific computer equipment for business projects including Computer Aided Design (CAD)
1-to-1 Business Support
The Essex Growth Programme also includes free business advice and support for applicants to help maximise business growth.
- Confidential and impartial business advice through qualified business advisors
- Guidance in formulating a solid business plan and financial forecasts
- Access to related programmes and further sources of finance from Nwes and it’s partners