Christmas Jumper Day
On Friday 12 December Nwes staff will be joining the Woolly Revolution by having a Christmas Jumper Day raising funds for ‘Save the Children’.
There is a suggested donation of £2, and if anyone passing our offices wishes to call in, get involved, and make a donation to we’ll make you very welcome.
Just £2 could pay for potentially life-saving antibiotics to treat three babies with infections. We truly believe this is another great charity to support.
All part of the Nwes ‘Give Something Back’ movement
Barclays Get Ready for Business
See calendar for dates and venues.
If you want to develop your business idea and produce a robust business plan, then the Get Ready for Business programme is for you.
A business adviser will discuss your new business in depth so that you understand what needs to be done and why. If you need it, the programme can also introduce you to potential funding sources to help you get your business off the ground.
Objectives of the Programme
- Help start-up clients prepare a business plan to support a loan application.
- Increase bank lending levels by improving quality of applications.
- Increase business survival and growth through comprehensive support.
- Provide a small amount of “free to all” business training.
What you get from the Programme
- Free day-long Barclays Get Ready for Business start-up seminar covering areas to consider when starting a business and basic business planning.
- Free business advice diagnostic session with an Nwes business adviser to review your specific needs.
- Comprehensive business planning support to develop a detailed business plan at £NIL cost to you (subsidised from £2000).
- Access to £60m loan fund through Barclays only available to clients of this programme but clients can take their business plan to any bank.
- Aspiration of lending to 70% of clients making a loan application by filtering out unbankable propositions and helping clients adapt unviable ideas.
- Joint adviser / client meeting with Barclays lending manager.
- Referral to business mentoring for ongoing support.
To see how the Ready for Business programme could help you call 08456 099 991
Written by Davina Young @ Nwes