FREE Business Advice Sessions in conjunction with Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library
Call in to The Forum in Norwich or book an appointment for FREE advice ‘taster’ sessions running fortnightly on Tuesday afternoon from 1.15pm.
Take advantage of the offer, which is for those who are considering starting their own business, but are not sure where, or even whether, they should start. Sessions will be informal and relaxed, with time to explore your ideas, your motivation, plans and goals, and start to talk about how you might make your dream or ambition become a reality.
To book a session, telephone the Norwich Business Library on 01603 774740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can call in if you’re passing.
The sessions are completely free of charge, so what have you got to lose? Who knows, it could be the best half hour you’ve ever spent!
Could Your Project Help Even More People…?
This is a FREE, full day workshop to help you DELIVER MORE from your charity / project / enterprise, where you will learn to:
- understand Business Finance, producing greater profit, SUPPORTING YOUR CAUSE further
- use marketing techniques ( including social media) in a more effective way to INCREASE AWARENESS
- produce a professional Business plan / Bid document to increase your chances of SECURING POTENTIAL FUNDING
Whether you are setting up a new project, or have been running for several years, this course will help you view things in a new way. It is open to anyone within your organisation who you perceive may benefit. This could be anyone from existing management to new employees / volunteers.
For more information around the course content or suitability, call course director, John Clarke on 07980 211611.
Book a place on-line or call 08456 099 991.
Barclays Get Ready for Business
For developing your business idea and producing a robust business plan, the Get Ready for Business programme is for you, with a choice of several dates in January, and a choice of venues.
A business adviser will discuss your new business in depth so that you understand what needs to be done and why. If you need it, the programme can also introduce you to potential funding sources to help you get your business off the ground. The course will:
- Help start-up clients prepare a business plan to support a loan application.
- Increase bank lending levels by improving quality of applications.
- Increase business survival and growth through comprehensive support.
- Provide a small amount of “free to all” business training.
Included in the programme:
- Free day-long Barclays Get Ready for Business start-up seminar covering areas to consider when starting a business and basic business planning.
- Free business advice diagnostic session with an Nwes business adviser to review your specific needs.
- Comprehensive business planning support to develop a detailed business plan at £NIL cost to you (subsidised from £2000).
- Access to £60m loan fund through Barclays only available to clients of this programme but clients can take their business plan to any bank.
- Aspiration of lending to 70% of clients making a loan application by filtering out unbankable propositions and helping clients adapt unviable ideas.
- Joint adviser / client meeting with Barclays lending manager.
- Referral to business mentoring for on-going support.
To see how the Ready for Business programme could help you call 08456 099 991 or search dates and venues and register on-line.
Written by Davina Young @ Nwes