Helping to shape the workforce of the future
Nwes World of Work (WoW) is dedicated to connecting employers and educational establishments.
Forming strong links with businesses and learning providers across Norfolk and Suffolk, Nwes Wow enhances young people’s learning through a range of enterprise education activities. From Work Related Learning Enterprise Education, STEM activities, and Work Experience placement organisation, we work in partnership with businesses and learning providers to connect employers with educational establishments to help shape the workforce of the future.
Our workshops provide engaging enterprise activities for schools to inspire students. The workshops aim to develop skills, including team work, communication, and employability. They improve student motivation, whilst preparing young people for working life.
In November 2011, Nwes WoW became the first organisation in Norfolk to receive the Award in Education Business Excellence (AEBE), the national quality standard for providers of work-related learning services.
Customer Service Charter
Nwes World of Work is committed to providing the highest levels of customer service, as embodied in our Customer Charter. Our commitment to you:
- Being accessible. Our main operational offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm (except for Bank Holidays). You can contact us by telephone number 0345 212 2121 or via e-mail email@example.com. If the person you wish to speak to is unavailable, a colleague will deal with your enquiry or you can leave a message. We will return your call within one working day, unless we explain otherwise during your call
- Performance. We will ensure that we are responsible and accountable for the quality of every aspect of our work and the advice we provide. We will seek to continuously improve to ensure that the service we provide meets and exceeds your expectations
- Quality. We have attained Best Companies 3 Star Accreditation and a place on the Sunday Times 100 Best Places to Work in Not for Profit Sector, compliant with Customer First and ISO 9001, as well as being a member of the National Enterprise Network and finally, a BIS (Department of Business Innovation and Skills) approved Enterprise Agency. Our front line staff will normally wear name badges and give their names on the phone and in all letters and e-mails
- Being fair and inclusive. We will always try to treat you fairly and consistently. We recognise that we have a huge range of customers, with different needs, and aim to ensure that nothing stands in the way of everyone receiving the same good service. We can cater for those living in a modern varied society, by offering translations of relevant information and providing access to our sites for those with disabilities
- Feedback and Testimonials. Our staff are dedicated to providing a professional service and getting things right first time. We want to know what you think. If you are unhappy, we want to understand why so we can put it right. We also want to know when we have done a good job so that we can continue to do so. All feedback is reviewed regularly so that we can learn from what you are telling us and improve our service
- Being polite, sensitive and respectful. We want to fully understand your needs. Our staff will behave in a polite and professional way and respect your rights. In return, we expect our staff to be treated properly. We will not tolerate verbal or physical abuse against them
- Our complaints policy – Some complaints can be dealt with immediately. Where not possible, we will acknowledge your complaint in writing or by phone to confirm that we have understood your concerns. We will tell you who is dealing with the complaint and how they can be contacted. We will investigate and respond within five working days. We will also inform you of any actions and ensure you are satisfied with those actions
- Privacy and Security. We will treat your personal information in the strictest confidence, ensuring that details of your service are only discussed with you or an authorised representative
- How to make a complaint. Despite our best endeavours, we recognise that things may not always meet your expectations. You can let us know what you think of our work, or work being done on our behalf in the following way: By letter addressed to: Nwes WoW, Norwich Enterprise Centre, 4b Guildhall Hill, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1JH. You can also send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0345 212 2121