An exciting opportunity has become available for a Site Coordinator to join our Property Team in Purfleet, Essex. The position will be on a full-time fixed-term 12-month contract with a salary of £25,000, in addition to 25 days annual leave.
If you are driven and well organised with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Main Role Requirements
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Competent in using Microsoft
- Park facilities management
- Desire to learn and develop within the role
Main Role Responsibilities
- Delivering excellent customer service to all users of the site
- Site facilities management, both reactive and planned maintenance
- Effective day to day running of the site
- Working to ensure all site targets are met
- Leading on the site H&S requirements and tenant liaison meetings
- Conference and event facilities support
- Producing monthly reports and financial data
- Reviewing contractors, contracts, and cost regularly
- General reception and administration duties
- Liaising with the local authority and Nwes management
Who we are
Established in 1982 Nwes is a not-for-profit enterprise agency offering total business support to boost self-employment and encourage enterprise. We help turn business ideas into a reality.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday
- Stakeholder pension with matched employer contributions
View the job description here before applying
To apply send a covering email and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 5th July 2022