• Multi centre based, across Essex sites
• Salary £18,138 per annum, pro-rata
• Part Time– 25 hours per week, across 5 days
Nwes Property Services is seeking a skilled and hard-working General Maintenance Coordinator to carry out the general maintenance of our business centres and grounds within Essex.
The day to day duties of the role will include:
• DIY, general repairs and installations
• Plumbing – unblocking sinks and toilets, fixing leaks
• Testing and repairing centre equipment and facilities – lighting & appliances
• General painting & decorating
• Lifting and moving furniture and other large objects
• Routine landscaping of the grounds
As the General Maintenance Coordinator, you will also be responsible for inspecting the facilities on a regular basis & reporting back any identified issues to centre staff.
Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with both colleagues and tenants. Punctuality and the ability to prioritise work are also essential.
Covering the Essex region, you will have the ability to travel to other sites as and when required, using your own vehicle.
Please view the job description and person specification here before applying via email.
To apply for this role email your CV and cover letter to Lucy Cannell (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference ‘EGMC0220’
Closing date: Friday 31st July 2020
Nwes is an Equal Opportunities employer