An exciting position has become available for a Finance Administrator to join our busy Finance team based in Norwich. The successful candidate will earn £20,352, in addition to 25 days holiday. If you have experience of working in a finance role and a good working knowledge of Sage 50, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Main Role Requirements
- Experience of Sage 50 accounts
- Strong purchase ledger experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Teams
- Desire to learn and develop within the role
Main Role Responsibilities
- Purchase ledger duties for the group. Including but not limited to; supplier payments, utility/rates invoices, staff expenses, reconciling supplier accounts and company credit cards.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are accurate by controlling the PO log sheets, monitoring costs and payment methods
- Assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Finance department. (Photocopying, scanning, filing, post, data input, outgoing and incoming post etc).
- Assisting other members of the Finance team as and when necessary, to include holiday cover.
- Providing both internal and external customers, a professional and customer focused service.
View the job description here before applying
Who we are
Established in 1982 Nwes is a not-for-profit enterprise agency offering total business support to boost self-employment and encourage enterprise. We help turn business ideas into a reality.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday
- Stakeholder pension with matched employer contributions
- Health cashback scheme (after 2 years)
To apply send a covering email and CV to email@example.com
Nwes is an Equal Opportunities employer