Nwes offer 1-to-1 business advice, a range of business and personal skills training courses, access to finance and serviced business
premises for those wishing to start and grow a business.
This integral role within our business provides a fantastic opportunity to showcase your marketing, selling, customer service and general management skills. We are seeking an individual who can:
- promote and market the centre to ensure it remains at 100% occupancy
- increase usage of our virtual office packages, and conference facilities
- provide outstanding customer service to our tenants
- take ownership for the running of the centre
- ensure the centre, and its occupants, comply with health and safety
This position also includes managing reception and the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for many tenants.
Please view the full job description and person specification here before applying via email.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter, to Lucy Cannell (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference ‘NWESOCH’.
Closing date: 16:30 on 28th March 2019
Nwes is an Equal Opportunities employer