NWES Enterprise Agency has been helping pre-start, start up and existing businesses since 1982.
We offer a range of business support covering Finance, Advice, Training and Premises in the East of England aimed at anyone who would like help and support in starting or growing a business.
Our key objectives are outlined below:
- Provide independent, confidential, impartial business advice and training; access to finance; business premises and prepare young people for the world of work.
- Play a significant role in encouraging enterprise and assisting with long term economic sustainability and growth, through the design, development and delivery of our products and services.
- Expand business development services to assist the growth of new and existing businesses.
- Stimulate business education engagement, to shape the future work force.
- Provide high quality business incubation space with added value to encourage enterprise.
- Maintain and develop a professional service, meeting the appropriate quality standards.
- Develop and manage an extensive network of partners for the benefit of NWES and our clients.